At Brian Wear Plumbing, we take pride in providing our customers with the best service in Columbia, MO. Our ability to provide exceptional customer service start with our team and we are always looking to grow!
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Brian Wear Plumbing team, you can apply by downloading our application, filling it out, and submitting it back to us via the form below.
Customer Service Representative
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls each day.
- Get customer information accurately.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Effective time management and listening skills
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Must be committed to accuracy and efficiency in all facets of the job.
- Attentive and patient.
- Needs to take the initiative to get the job done.
You must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record to be considered for any position at Brian Wear Plumbing.