If you’re wondering about the benefits of water filtration in your home, look no further than the Flint, Michigan water scandal, which exposed hundreds of families to water with dangerously high levels of lead. Without water filtration, most if not all of them would still be relying on bottled water for everything from drinking to cooking to bathing! Installing a whole-house water filtration system is one of the best things you can do for your family’s health and well-being.
Consider the many benefits:
- Enjoy clean, filtered water from every faucet in the house.
- Because chlorine and other chemicals are removed as soon as they enter your home’s plumbing system, they’re no longer being released in to the air, thus improving your home’s indoor air quality as well as its water.
- With chlorine and other chemicals removed from your washing machine’s water source, these substances are no longer becoming embedded in your family’s clothing, towels and bedding.
- Removing chlorine from your dishwasher’s water supply eliminates the release of chlorine gas and produces cleaner dishes and glass wear.
- A whole-house water filtration system is the only truly effective shower filter.
- Using a whole-house water filtration system protects you from the harmful effects of breakdowns in municipal water treatment and sanitation systems.
- You get to enjoy clean, chemical free water right from the tap, eliminating the need to buy bottled water at the supermarket (which by the way, isn’t always as pure and clean as you might think!).
If you’ve decided to install a whole-house water filtration system in your mid-Missouri home, be sure to contact us at Brian Wear Plumbing in Columbia, MO. We’ve been providing the region with friendly, reliable and affordable plumbing services for more than a decade, and are fully licensed and insured!